Tokyo Pop Tokyo Pop

Sounds great!

This is a very cool song! I love the oriental arpeggiated main synth in this, and the beat is just flat out sick! This came out very well! 5/5, 10/10 and added to my itunes haha! Keep it up man!

DJ-Chilvan responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for adding it to your itunes haha!

Have You Tried Ecstasy. Have You Tried Ecstasy.

Definitely something to listen to...

On E haha

Clayface - Thank you (remix) Clayface - Thank you (remix)

Amazing Remix!

I love this song and I thought I'd never hear it as a dance song haha.

Clayfacer - Stalker (Cut) Clayfacer - Stalker (Cut)

Intense and Fun!

This song is absolutely raging with energy; and I love the voice sample used in the intro! Another song in my music library! :D

-Pandor5

Solus - Endless Space(CFremix) Solus - Endless Space(CFremix)

Beautiful!

This song had so many astounding sequences! This song is definitely a download, 5/5 and 10/10! Keep it up!

Racmus - Get Out And Dance Racmus - Get Out And Dance

Something fun!

This song is great! Only thing I could say needs to be tweaked is the bass eq. But it's overall a fun song to listen to. Love the gated synths in this!

Electronic House Electronic House

Very groovy track!

It reminds me of something Deadmau5 would make. Awesome none the less! 5/5 and 10/10 keep it up!

Popped Popped

Catchy tune and beat!

A very fun song!

Silly goose~ Silly goose~

Sounds like an MGMT song

A very ambient song compared to your other stuff. It's very relaxing, with an interesting beat. Only con I can say about it is that it's too short. It wound be a cool song if you made it longer with a nice build up. Good work dude!

Technosaur responds:

Oh, really? This was just practice, didn't really find it anything special. But thanks for the review, at least I know people like it.

TS - Controller TS - Controller

uhn tiss uhn tiss

Awesome techno song, definitely a song I would go crazy to on a dance floor haha. Keep it up man!